We are an accountancy and tax advisory firm based in London with offices in Europe and China. We have partnered with the largest online marketplace in providing professional tax services to help third-party sellers expand their businesses across Europe.
Your main responsibilities:
1) Set targets and goals to develop and manage business accounts to increase sales of our services.
2) Monitor performances of efficiency and effectiveness of the operation, and lead the account team of 2-3 members and communicate across different departments inside the company.
3) Target e-commerce business locating in Europe, China and Greater Asia areas. Check customers’ credit ratings, evaluate and tailor-made services for accounts.
4) Maintain filing system and financial records on a monthly basis, provide reports to accounts, and response to clients' requests timely.
5) Ensure timely payment by the customer and renegotiate payment terms where applicable.
6) Maintaining a relationship with over 100 international accounts in both Chinese and English on a daily basis.
7) Carry out general accounting and administrative work, and support other teams in the company when necessary.
1) At least 1-year full-time professional work experience in the UK, and 1- 2 years’ experience in a Chinese-speaking environment in E-commerce.
2) Equipped with European VAT knowledge, and an understanding of the regulation of VAT filing.
3) Familiar with the culture of China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong with a proven record of handling accounts in local languages.
4) Familiar with the culture of Europe, and a proven record of dealing with international accounts.
5) Well-organized, responsible, and innovative with attention to detail and accuracy.
6) Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment, manage multiple priorities, proactively drive new initiatives, learn quickly and work under pressure autonomously to deliver under tight deadlines.
7) Technically proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced skill in Excel), Trello, Jira, WeChat, and Eutaxagent system.
8) Relevant Bachelor’s degree is a must, preferred in business school, with basic accountant and finance knowledge. A master's degree in the UK is preferred.
9) Language skills: Capable of writing and speaking Simplified and Traditional Chinese at Native level; writing and speaking English at business / proficient level.