This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 13 November 2022
About the Team
The Finance team is a team of 10 and comprises: Financial Controller, Senior Management Accountant, 2 x Accounts Assistant, Credit Control Manager, Credit Controller, Data Analyst, Purchase ledger Assistant, Cashier, Finance Analyst.
This is a permanent role for an Assistant Management Accountant role, working closely with the Senior Management Accountant and the wider Finance team. There are several key areas of responsibilities in managing Expenditure Ledgers, monthly reconciliations and other month end procedures. It will involve assisting in all aspects of the firm’s financial control, balance sheet accounts reconciliation and management reporting.
• Detailed review and reconciliation of profit and loss accounts. Updating of account reconciliations on a weekly basis to support the management accounts
• Maintenance and posting of prepayment and accrual schedules, ensuring these are kept up to date
• Assist purchase ledger team, to code invoices correctly
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Maintaining Partners current accounts, and reconciling monthly
• Prepare cash reports on a monthly basis
• Maintaining all Fixed assets accounts
• Preparation and posting of depreciation journals on a monthly basis prior to each month end
• Prepare weekly financial reports for publication to partner
• Preparation of monthly detailed reports for budget holders; analysing costs against budgets and reporting on variances • Following up on findings with budget holders with monthly meetings
• Updating schedules that support tax computations on a monthly basis, ensuring copies of invoices are maintained
• Provide cover when required to other members of the team, particularly sales ledger
• Prepare regulatory statistics reports to BEIS, ONS, RICS and other regulatory bodies
• Preparing and assisting bid teams with financial information
• Assist with audit queries as require • Assist with VAT reporting
• Assist with preparation and submission of Internal Reporting Package
• Work with management accounting team to resolve issues which may prevent meeting deadlines or impact accuracy of reporting
• Provide assistance to prepare other entities management and statutory accounts
• Strong double entry bookkeeping knowledge is essential
• Part qualified, with 3-4 years’ experience in same or similar role
• Strong excel knowledge
• Proactive approach, be forward looking, resilient, flexible, and adaptable
• SUN System experience desirable
• Knowledge of VAT
• Strong analytical skills
• A team player who actively supports others around them but also with ability to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels
• Attention to detail
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.