This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 19 January 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Intelligent Automation Team delivering Robotic Process Automation across an Organisation ranked as outstanding by CQC and holding GDE exemplar status.
This is a hybrid working role combining home working and the requirement to travel across the Trust on a regular basis to attend Programme and other meetings as necessary.
Intelligent Automation (IA) combines Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), analytics, optical character recognition (OCR), intelligent character recognition (ICR) and process mining to create end-to-end business processes that think, learn, and adapt on their own.
You will be:
- Developing and supporting IA using the Microsoft Power platform, this will include tools such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Automate Desktop & SharePoint applications
- Working within a development team that includes .Net, PHP, C#, and other Intelligent Automation developers
- Expected to contribute across the whole automation pathway including development, testing and production in line with our governance, security standards and requirements
- Working closely with Business Analyst Team, developers (both internal and external) together with stakeholders across the Trust to deliver the automation programme within the required timescales (sprint methodology)
We will support you with your development and you will have access to LinkedIn learning and other learning opportunities.
Main duties of the job
Your role will include, working alongside others to
- Design, develop, and maintain Power Platform Automated solutions
- Contribute to the complete automation pathway including developing, testing and production
- Build and maintain relationships with the Business Analyst Team, developers (both internal and external), and stakeholders across the Trust
- Support the Trust’s automation transformation programme
- Support those who are starting out their Power Platform journey within the team
- Be compliant with security and governance standards
- Deliver automations within agreed timescales using agile and sprint methodology
- Support the Intelligent Automation Manager with Citizen Developer and Power Platform queries
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of the programme
The3/4 "must haves" for you to be considered for this role:
- Proven experience of working and delivering automated solutions with Power Platform or similar automation technologies (eg UiPath, Blue Prism)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all stakeholders in every level of the Trust
- Ability to deliver at pace and within time constraints of the new programme
- Educated to degree level in a subject relevant to the post or several years equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certified, Power Platform Developer Associate or several years equivalent experience
- Experience of successfully developing and delivering production Automation Bots using tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Knime, Alteryx or Power Automate
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale Automations
- Understanding Intelligent Automation formulas and development methods
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Worked in a professional software development role for several years
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with key stakeholders
- Work well in a team
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to communicate complex developmental and statistical information to large groups of people
- Highly developed organisational and planning skills
- Ability to manage own workload, prioritise, delegate as appropriate and seek creative solutions to problem solve
- Demonstrable communication skills including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel to multiple county wide sites
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
Working for our organisation
Berkshire Healthcare has a record of achievement and success that places us as one of the best performing Trusts in the country.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of any protected characteristics. Reasonable adjustments will be made for disabled applicants where required.
Some of the Benefits include:
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on your work, life balance
- Annual leave - 27 days for new starters, plus bank holidays. Increasing to 29 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10 years NHS service. Pro rata for part time staff
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave for eligible staff
- Confidential telephone care service providing independent support and advice for staff
These are the values that we live by at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- Working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
If you’re someone who shares our passion for excellence and care, join us and let’s be outstanding together.
The Trust may close any vacancy prior to the advertised closing date due to the high level of responses we receive for some of our vacancies.
If you wish to discuss the role further, please contact Ben Grant, Intelligent Automation Manager.
NO AGENCIES TO CONTACT BERKSHIRE HEALTHCARE DIRECTLY PLEASE.
To apply for the role of Automation Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.