This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 13 May 2023
Northampton (Hybrid Working)
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities - through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time, permanent, basis.
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- £5,000 car allowance
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Remote working for up to four days per week
- Company sick pay
- Critical Illness Cover
- Discount schemes
- Tailored development and career opportunities
- Employee Wellness initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven analyst to join our growing company and showcase your skillset in a team of outstanding individuals.
We will offer you a wealth of support to develop your skills, including a comprehensive training programme and plenty of development prospects.
So, if you would like to start enjoying our reward packages and join our family, this is the ideal chance to take the next step.
As a Business Analyst, you will assess our business processes and produce analysis and recommendations that will support our growth and success.
Specifically, you will outline opportunities, solutions and problems for our company, utilising a range of techniques to manage requirements including documenting and prioritising business, technical, functional and non-functional requirements.
Working alongside a variety of our internal teams, you will implement appropriate processes, services, and software to meet our company’s needs. You will undertake testing for these processes and ensure that our teams are ready for their commencement.
Additionally, you will undertake detailed analysis of the costs and benefits of solutions, ensuring our continued improvement through your expertise.
To be considered as our Business Analyst, you will need:
- Stakeholder analysis experience
- A detailed understanding of relevant BA tools and methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using associated tools
- Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Skilled in the production of scope and functional specification documents, gap analysis, etc.
- An understanding of databases and system architecture
- Experience of working within a 4PL or 3PL planning environment
- Experience with structured methodologies such as SSADM, PRINCE2, UML, BPMN to enable requirements elicitation, requirements management and process modelling
- Excellent stakeholder-management skills
- Cost benefit analysis skills
Other organisations may call this role BA, Data Analyst, Business Support Analyst, Corporate Data Analyst, or Business Intelligence Analyst.
Yusen Logistics is an equal opportunities employer, who encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their personal circumstances. We make our recruiting decisions solely based on the skillset and experience. Diversity allows us to create an inclusive environment, where our employees can strive and grow their potential.
So, if you’re keen to join us as a Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.