This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 30 August 2023
Business Development Manager - Subscriptions
Location: Hybrid - London
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + commission
Why do we want you?
You are an experienced Sales Manager/ Business Development Manager who specialises in identifying and pursuing new business development opportunities.
Your expertise lies in selling high value subscription products and although experience within the pharmaceutical or medical technology sectors would be desirable, it's not essential for this role.
If you enjoy the thrill of the chase, love building lasting relationships and are ready to join a market-leading, global business why not apply today!
A bit about us.
Wilmington Healthcare, (Part of Wilmington Intelligence) is a market leading provider of healthcare data, education, news and information resources with outstanding analytics capabilities. We built on trust and knowledge, to provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS enabling improved outcomes for patients. Our leading insight and news service, the Health Service Journal, provides the most influential people in health with vital intelligence, analysis and advice.
Job purpose, tasks and responsibilities
As our Business Development Manager for HSJ Intelligence, your main focus is on identifying new business opportunities to grow our subscriptions. This is an exciting time to be joining our team as we look to further expand our pharma capability!
You will work towards locally agreed sales targets & KPIs to proactively seek out new business opportunities and prepare customer proposals along with product demonstrations.
The responsibilities of this role include, but aren't limited to:
- Engaging with senior decision makers to deliver sales growth.
- Leading a demonstration of a subscription product to clients both virtually and in-person.
- Utilising tools, such as LinkedIn and internal databases, to engage with new customers.
- Attending relevant events in med tech & pharma.
- Contributing to marketing campaigns within your sector.
- Developing an extensive knowledge of our subscription portfolio as well as staying informed on any sector changes within pharma and med tech.
- Ensuring opportunity pipeline is developed and maintained in line with business targets.
- Tracking/measuring/reporting sales KPIs.
- Contributing to product development ideas based on customer feedback.
- Designing and delivering a sales plan.
In order to be successful in this role you will also need:
- New business experience in B2B sales.
- Experience selling subscription products with a clear understanding of B2B subscription model.
- Strong communication skills and be confident when presenting and selling at a senior level.
- Sales CRM experience, such as SalesForce, MS Dynamics or similar.
- Experience in selling to Market Access, Sales Managers and Commercial Excellence within pharma /med tech is desirable.
- Previous experience selling SaaS or intelligence subscription is desirable.
Wherever you are in your career and whatever your expertise, we look for people who:
are passionate about providing high quality solutions to our customers
love varied work that plays to their strengths while helping them develop
want to work together to learn, grow and achieve common goals
are excited to be part of a diverse and unique global community
who want to be recognised for the unique talents, experiences and insights they bring to Wilmington.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today!
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.