This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 25 November 2022
Are you looking for a new opportunity to become an integral part of an IT Services team, with exciting transformation projects ahead? Then this Corporate Application Specialist role could be for you.
This award winning organisation are based in the sunny East of Scotland, and are looking to recruit two customer focused individuals to join them.
You will be part of a team which play a crucial role in the design, procurement, development, implementation and support, of a large number of business critical applications.
You will work in a friendly and demanding environment so you’ll need to be a competent, self-motivated individual who can deliver excellent work.
Role: Corporate Application Specialist
Location: Dundee (Hybrid working – minimum one day office based).
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum, depending on experience.
Responsibilities (Not Exhaustive):
· Proactively manage, maintain and upgrade information systems.
· Assist the manager and system owners on the strategic development of the information system environment and ensure it meets business requirements.
· Resolve escalated incidents and service requests.
· Identify, evaluate and build workflows and integrations across corporate systems, as required.
· Collate, process and analyse complex data and information, presenting it in an appropriate format.
· Plan and implement product upgrades, enhancements and patches following the formal change management process.
· Establish productive relationships with senior stakeholders, users and external vendors.
· Initiate and monitor actions to investigate and resolve problems using specialist knowledge and expertise to help diagnose the root cause.
· Apply and maintain specific information security controls as required by policy and procedures.
· Actively maintain a recognised expert level within the relevant field and provide definitive and expert advice related to same.
· Provide training and support to peers and team members.
· Out-of-hours work may be a requirement of the role for either planned or unplanned system maintenance.
· Carry out any other duties as prescribed by the Head of IT and Corporate Services temporarily or on a continuing basis, as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade
· Relevant degree level IT qualification and/or considerable relevant experience.
· Proven experience of managing and configuring information systems.
· Excellent communication skills and customer service approach.
· Knowledge of the operational processes,workflows and integrations within a corporate systems environment.
· Experience of complex data analysis and information presentation
· Experience of performing a senior lead role in digital transformation projects
· Proven ability to work effectively within and across teams to achieve business objectives.
· Familiarity with data security principles and GDPR.
· Proven ability to produce and maintain system procedures and documentation.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and oral presentation skills; able to present complex ideas at the appropriate level to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
· ITILv3 Foundation or higher
· Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline.
· Experience of working in HE/FE sector.
· Working knowledge of corporate applications such as Virtual Learning Environment
· Oracle and/or SQL development and administration and working knowledge of database programming languages.
Interested? Apply now, or If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.