13 days ago
Deadline: 19 February 2021
🚫 You must satisy all mandatory requirements
Please note that we are using automated algorithms to check visa rules and may sometimes be wrong.
This information does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.
Comtact is a well-established technology company focused on delivering managed Infrastructure and Security services to some of the UK’s best-known companies. We are expanding our team and looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with a strong Managed Service Provider (MSP) background.
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience as customer facing infrastructure engineer working with a wide range of Microsoft and Cloud services along with a good understanding of networking. On a day to day basis this role will be part of the 3rd Line Support and Project Delivery team where they will be using a wide range of cutting edge technologies and systems.
This role will be predominantly based at our head office in Milton Keynes, with occasional travel to our client’s sites as required.
· Ability to work on a 24/7 shift rota
· To be a key member of the SOC and provide real time threat analysis and detection
· Respond to system generated alerts, analyse logs and traffic patterns
· Communicate directly with customers
· Support multiple customer environments concurrently.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Knowledge of Microsoft Sentinel - highly desirable
· A passion for Cyber Security and enjoys solving problems
· Knowledge of the security threat landscape
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Any relevant qualifications are desirable e.g. CompTia Security +
· £25,000 PA depending on experience
· Excellent training and self-development opportunities
· Flexible working hours and Casual Dress
· Creative and Collaborative environment designed to help you do your best work
· Work with an experienced team that have all previously driven high growth companies
· The opportunity to join a growing company at a pivotal point of our evolution
· Company Events and social hours
· A great environment to work in where team spirit and your individual contribution will always be rewarded.
· Year-round fruit and refreshments, freely available to everyone.
· Takeaway Tuesday - every other Tuesday every month
· Regular team-building events
· Company open feedback process - tell the team how we can, and the company can improve
· Birthday day off as extra holiday
· 5- and 10-year service awards
· Bi-annual awards for great performance with prize-giving.
· Charity day - one day off for you to help a charity of your choosing
· Structured training programmes set with your manager to ensure your thirst for improvement is met and desire for career progression is recognised and facilitated.
· Opportunity to attend vendor events in UK
· No upper limits or glass ceiling with management opportunities for those who wish to pursue these