This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 26 May 2023
Chubb now has an opportunity for a Design Engineer in Blackburn. The main goal of this role is to ensure the system designs are produced to a high quality and within the required budget and timescale. This role is based out of Blackburn, however hybrid working is on offer.
· System design of large scale integrated electronic security systems (PIDS, CCTV, EAC, IDS, and audio systems)
· Design responsibility throughout the project life.
· Preparation of technical documentation and drawings.
· Ensure compliance with technical specifications.
· Specification of equipment.
What can we offer you?
· Base Salary upto £40K
· Company vehicle or cash allowance
· 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
· Generous pension scheme
· Employee scholarship scheme
· Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
· Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
Chubb Systems provides sophisticated communication, security and surveillance systems for a number of Europe’s leading organisations and specialises in large infrastructure projects. Our total solution includes unique design and in-house software development capabilities, integration, delivery and accreditation of bespoke systems to these customers with specialist security requirements.
We welcome applications from talented Design Engineers who live within a commutable distance of Blackburn, Manchester, Clitheroe, Preston, Burnley, Lancashire, Bury, Bolton, Blackpool.
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.