This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 02 September 2022
Job Title: DevOps Lead Developer
Contract Type: Permanent, Part Time, Full Time,
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: Bournemouth or Eastleigh with hybrid home/office working
Work Level: 4
DevOps Lead Developer: We have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Lead Developer to join our IT Development Team.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Developer to provide practical expertise and technical guidance to support our CI/CD processes. You will have 2+ years' experience with MS Azure and Azure DevOps, Kubernetes and Kubeless, Docker, HELM and associated Azure CI/CD pipeline technology.
Whilst the focus of this role is firmly on cloud technologies, the remit extends to include on premise servers and deployments, collaborating with colleagues in the technical team. You will be part of our Delivery Team (which includes business stakeholders, Project and Product Scrum Teams), adding value to the continuous delivery and agile practices at Ageas through collaboration and effective communication.
The role can be based from our Bournemouth or Eastleigh offices with an element of remote working.
Main Responsibilities as DevOps Lead Developer:
Skills and experience you need as DevOps Lead Developer
As DevOps Lead Developer, you will enjoy:
At Ageas we offer a wide range of benefits to support you and your family inside and outside of work, which helped us achieve, Top Employer status in the UK.
· Flexible Working - Smart Working @ Ageas gives employees flexibility around location (as long as it's within the UK) and, for many of our roles, flexibility within the working day to manage other commitments, such as school drop offs etc. We also offer all our vacancies part-time/job-shares . We also offer a minimum of 31 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) and you can buy and sell days.
· Supporting your Health - Dental Insurance Health Cash Plan, Health Screening, Will Writing, Voluntary Critical Illness, Mental Health First Aiders, Well Being Activities - Yoga, Mindfulness.
· Supporting your Wealth - Annual Bonus Schemes, Annual Salary Reviews, Competitive Pension, Employee Savings, Employee Loans.
· Supporting you at Work - Well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more...
· Benefits for Them - Partner Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover.
· Getting Around - Car Salary Exchange, Cycle Scheme, Vehicle Breakdown Cover.
· Get some Tech - Deals on various gadgets including Wearables, Tablets and Laptops.
· Supporting you back to work - Return to work programme after maternity leave
We're one of the largest car and home insurers in the UK. Our people help Ageas to be a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over four million customers.
As an inclusive employer, we encourage anyone to apply. We're a signatory of the Race at Work Charter and Women in Finance Charter, a Stonewall diversity champion and a Disability Confident Employer (which means interviews are guaranteed for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum role criteria). For more information please see Ageas Everyone.
Our aim is to have great people everywhere in our business and we're always looking for outstanding people to join us. Most roles across Ageas allow a proportion of your time to be spent working from home and we're open to discussing flexible working, including full-time, part-time or job share arrangements.
To find out more about Ageas, see About Us.
Want to be part of a Winning Team? Come and join Ageas.
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.