This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 25 February 2023
HSE Business Partner
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities - through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
We are currently seeking a HSE Business Partner, to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- A salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- £6,000 per annum car allowance
- 25 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits i.e. Discount schemes including E-vouchers and gift cards, gym membership and recognition platform
- Critical Illness Cover
- Tailored development and career opportunities
- Company sick pay
- Employee Wellness initiatives - WeCare- includes 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more
This is an exciting opportunity for a NEBOSH qualified health and safety professional with knowledge of racking to join our international company.
If you thrive in a varied and exciting environment, you’ll have the chance to gain experience in an international company, where your knowledge and expertise will shape and inform our practices.
Working at the highest levels of the company, you will join a culture that champions and supports excellence and boasts tailored development to ensure your continual professional growth.
As a HSE Business Partner, you will oversee and improve our organisational HS&E culture, business risk and legal compliance strategies, with an emphasis on warehouse racking.
To help improve practices across the organisation, you will lead the delivery of business advice, share your knowledge of racking and provide training across our organisation.
Overseeing the improvement of our risk agenda, you will provide positive support to deliver organisational change and where necessary take action to close instances of non-conformances.
Additionally, you will support the wider HS&E risk teams in the delivery of focus areas and support their communication, training and implementation across our business.
To be considered as a HSE Business Partner, you will need:
- Extensive experience in an HSE role within a multi-site organisation
- Knowledge of warehouse racking and the ability to explain key information to specialist and non-specialist audiences
- The ability to challenge and influence organisational behaviours and cultures
- The ability to demonstrate robust decision making to drive positive outcomes
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Fantastic communication and relationship management skills
- A NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent Level 6 Diploma in Applied Health & Safety
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a logistics or warehousing environment.
Other organisations might call this role HS&E Business Partner, Health, Safety and Environment Business Partner, or Health and Safety Business Partner.
Webrecruit and Yusen Logistics are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you can help improve our risk management practices as a HSE Business Partner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.