This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 26 August 2022
Senior Systems Analyst / Business Analyst - Knutsford - Hybrid Working - up to £60,000
TEKsystems are working in partnership with a global financial services company who are looking for a Systems Analyst / Business Analyst to offer great joined-up products and services, adding up to a truly connected business that will build meaningful relationships and a reliable, flawless experience for customers and clients - at every step, at every key life moment.
Overall purpose of role
Your role as a Senior Hybrid Analyst is to deliver technology changes to address complex business challenges. You work closely with end users and business stakeholders to really understand the challenges they face at the same time you will have an in-depth understanding of the technology used and will bridge the gap between business requirements and detailed technical implementation. You remove emotions from discussions and focus on facts, data and logic. You propose solutions and you collaborate with the development teams to bring these solutions to life. At every step of the process you look for ways in which business processes can be improved and efficiencies can be made. You are the subject matter expert in your area and you have a comprehensive understanding of your systems. Above all, you are passionate about technology, you care about people and you want to enrich the experience of your users.
• Line manage junior team members.
• Provide advice and guidance to other team members on best industry practices in systems analysis and design.
• Provide high level consultancy to projects and senior management outlining possible solutions and timelines to support strategic decisions
• Own the requirements analysis aspect of large and complex projects from inception to delivery
• Work with key stakeholders to document user stories and non-functional requirements
• Develop a comprehensive understand of how impacted systems are constructed e.g. how API’s are used, backend data structure and application logic
• Develop detailed technical requirements to facilitate the implementation of the business requirements.
• Document the AS IS business processes and help shape the TO BE business processes
• Engage the UX team early in the process to ensure design standards are adhered to
• Solicit sign-off from Architecture, Product Owners, Legal and Compliance
• Work closely with the Development teams to ensure all requirements are met
• Provide regular updates to the Project Manager on progress, risks and issues
• Identify dependencies with external teams
• Own the creation of operational designs and assist with the transition into live service
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
Stakeholder management is a key skill for any Business Analyst. You interact with stakeholders at a range of levels across the business. You regularly demonstrate the following interpersonal skills:
• Working collaboratively
• Working with remote teams across a range of sites including off-shore
• Strong stakeholder management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills Focused on a passion for learning and development and experience driving effective strategies for improving both technical expertise and delivery within the desktop team.
Decision-making and Problem Solving
You have excellent decision making and problem solving skills. You quickly assess new requirements and determine how they can be met. You look to obtain solid analytics and seek out facts. When there are technical barriers to delivery you work with all stakeholders to determine if there are viable alternative solutions or approaches. You present your solutions back to stakeholders clearly articulating the pros and cons and ensure your proposals achieve the best outcomes for everyone.
Risk and Control Objective
You ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
You are highly motived, organised and people-focused. You enjoy working as part of a team and you are happy to take on new challenges. You take pride in your work and you care about the details.
• Extensive experience of stakeholder management, requirements analysis and functional design
• Knowledge of banking processes and/or the financial services industry
• Full end to end system development lifecycle using Waterfall or Agile
• Business process modelling using BPMN or equivalent
• Experience of producing detailed technical requirements
• Business Analysis Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience of capturing requirements as user stories with fully elaborated acceptance criteria
• Knowledge of prototyping / wireframes tools such as Balsamiq
• Creating AS IS and TO BE business process models for complex business scenarios
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area (e.g. Computer Science or Software Engineering)
Job Title: Hybrid Systems Analyst
Location: Manchester, UK
Rate/Salary: 40000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://en-gb/privacy-notices.To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and st
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.