This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 05 August 2022
Job Title: Information Security Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time, Hybrid
Salary Range: GBP 31,200.00 - 46,800.00
Assurance and Architecture Specialist: Fantastic opportunity to join our Information Security team by directly supporting the delivery of change throughout the business. The purpose of the Assurance and Architecture Specialist is to support and operate the day to day activities of the team and to ensure security initiatives, controls and governance processes are implemented and remain adequate over time. This will protect customer, employee and company information from security risks and ensure that the information security risk to the business is managed to an acceptable level.
Main Responsibilities as Assurance and Architecture Specialist:
· Provide security assurance on changes in initiatives and implement controls in line with the risk introduced by the change and deemed tolerant.
· Responsible for the successful delivery of security controls within projects
· Represent the information security department on change, project and architecture boards where appropriate
· Deliver the Information Security assurance plan on an annual basis to confirm the ongoing effectiveness of security controls across the estate.
· Define and maintain relevant security architectural standards.
· Support the design of the Enterprise Security Architecture Blueprint ensuring it remains fit for purpose and aligns with the evolving business strategy.
· Communicate the Enterprise Security Architecture Blueprint and any other principles and standards to stakeholders as and when required.
· Assist in Information Security incidents as required, and where necessary, support Compliance and HR investigations into data breaches or systems misuse.
· Proactively share good practice and expertise with colleagues. Adapt communication style to suit audience, developing effective mechanisms to disseminate information to colleagues.
Skills and experience you need as Assurance and Architecture Specialist:
· Strong understanding of all security principles and underlying technologies and how they apply to technological and business solutions
· Demonstrable ability to design security operations, procedures, policies and assurance activities
· Experience in setting and managing stakeholder expectations
· Experience working at similar work level for a minimum of two years in Information Security or a related subject area.
· Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing with good questioning and listening skills in order to identify customer requirements, whilst informing staff of progress and results by use of meetings and presentations.
· Ability to explain complex IT concepts to all levels of customer.
· A good understanding and practical experience of Information Security processes, policies and tools.
· Background in ISO27001, CISM, CISSP, knowledge of Data Protection / GDPR, Information Security Forum, CiiSec
· Understanding of information security controls in particular those relating to assurance, business process, governance, risk and education
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Assurance and Architecture Specialist role based in Eastleigh:
At Ageas we offer a wide range of benefits to support you and your family inside and outside of work, which helped us achieve, Top Employer status in the UK.
Flexible Working - Smart Working @ Ageas gives employees flexibility around location (as long as it's within the UK) and, for many of our roles, flexibility within the working day to manage other commitments, such as school drop offs etc. We also offer all our vacancies part-time/job-shares . We also offer a minimum of 31 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) and you can buy and sell days.
Supporting your Health - Dental Insurance Health Cash Plan, Health Screening, Will Writing, Voluntary Critical Illness, Mental Health First Aiders, Well Being Activities - Yoga, Mindfulness.
Supporting your Wealth - Annual Bonus Schemes, Annual Salary Reviews, Competitive Pension, Employee Savings, Employee Loans.
Supporting you at Work - Well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
Benefits for Them - Partner Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
Getting Around - Car Salary Exchange, Cycle Scheme, Vehicle Breakdown Cover
Get some Tech - Deals on various gadgets including Wearables, Tablets and Laptops.
Supporting you back to work - Return to work programme after maternity leave
We're one of the largest car and home insurers in the UK. Our people help Ageas to be a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over four million customers.
As an inclusive employer, we encourage anyone to apply. We're a signatory of the Race at Work Charter and Women in Finance Charter, a Stonewall diversity champion and a Disability Confident Employer (which means interviews are guaranteed for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum role criteria). For more information please see Ageas Everyone.
Our aim is to have great people everywhere in our business and we're always looking for outstanding people to join us. Most roles across Ageas allow a proportion of your time to be spent working from home and we're open to discussing flexible working, including full-time, part-time or job share arrangements.
To find out more about Ageas, see About Us.
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.