This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 15 September 2023
Job Title: Insight Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent, Part Time, Full Time
Salary Range: GBP £44,000.00 - £55,000.00
Location: UK, Remote/Hybrid #smartworking
Insight Analyst: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Propositions & Intelligence team as an Insights Analyst. The Insight Analyst will source, gather and analyse data and information (both quantitative and qualitative) from multiple sources to generate and provide outcome-orientated insights and trends that can help inform and shape decisions both within our Direct and Broker Distribution teams, as well as into the wider business.
Main Responsibilities as Insight Analyst:
· Production of the regular insight materials.
· Lead regular market insights via the quarterly omnibus survey from briefing, through to data and analysis
· Day-to-day liaison with research agencies for customer testing panel requirements and activity in line with adhoc projects, driving insight and regulatory consumer duty needs
· In-depth competitor analysis to support decision-making for product development / propositions, including the use of benchmarking reporting and other external insight sources
· Monitor competitor media spend and creatives and produce regular reporting that can feed into the marketing insight pack
· Work closely with direct and broker teams to fulfil insight and research needs
· To be a curious, self-starter who wants to proactively find trends and interesting pieces of information that could be useful to the organisation
· Seek out and attend relevant industry seminars and research events and bring learning back into the business
Skills and experience you need as Insight Analyst:
· Relevant previous experience in insight related roles
· Experience across a range of insight techniques including statistical data analysis, quantitative and qualitative methodologies, primary and secondary insight techniques and evidence of delivering insight projects with measurable outcomes
· Experience of the application of primary and secondary research in customer deliveries
· Experience desirable within Behavioural Economics, Neuroscience techniques to drive deep and rich consumer insights
· Organised with strong problem-solving skills - always wanting to find the reason why
· A self-starter who is curious about the world we live in, trends and how it applies to our industry
· Working with agencies and third parties and engaging with internal stakeholders is essential
· Team player with the ability to work on own initiatives as well as for other stakeholders and sometimes tight deadlines
· Highly numerate with the ability to translate data into meaningful insight in a visual way that is easy to understand - making decision-making and action more possible
· Skills and experience in using the MS office suite (particularly Excel and Powerpoint) is essential
· Highly collaborative with good stakeholder management
· Ability to summarise a large volume of complex information into clear and engaging communications, presentations and reports
· Understanding of the General insurance market would be desirable
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Insight Analyst role:
At Ageas we offer a wide range of benefits to support you and your family inside and outside of work, which helped us achieve, Top Employer status in the UK.
Flexible Working - Smart Working @ Ageas gives employees flexibility around location (as long as it's within the UK) and, for many of our roles, flexibility within the working day to manage other commitments, such as school drop offs etc. We also offer all our vacancies part-time/job-shares . We also offer a minimum of 35 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) and you can buy and sell days.
Supporting your Health - Dental Insurance Health Cash Plan, Health Screening, Will Writing, Voluntary Critical Illness, Mental Health First Aiders, Well Being Activities - Yoga, Mindfulness.
Supporting your Wealth - Annual Bonus Schemes, Annual Salary Reviews, Competitive Pension, Employee Savings, Employee Loans.
Supporting you at Work - Well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
Supporting you and your Family - Maternity/pregnant parent/primary adopter entitlement of 16 weeks' at full pay and paternity/non-pregnant parent/co-adopter at 8 weeks' full pay.
Benefits for Them - Partner Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
Getting Around - Car Salary Exchange, Cycle Scheme, Vehicle Breakdown Cover
Get some Tech - Deals on various gadgets including Wearables, Tablets and Laptops.
Supporting you back to work - Return to work programme after maternity leave
We're one of the largest car and home insurers in the UK. Our people help Ageas to be a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over four million customers.
As an inclusive employer, we encourage anyone to apply. We're a signatory of the Race at Work Charter and Women in Finance Charter, a Stonewall diversity champion and a Disability Confident Employer (which means interviews are guaranteed for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum role criteria). For more information please see Ageas Everyone.
Our aim is to have great people everywhere in our business and we're always looking for outstanding people to join us. Most roles across Ageas allow a proportion of your time to be spent working from home and we're open to discussing flexible working, including full-time, part-time or job share arrangements.
To find out more about Ageas, see About Us.
Want to be part of a Winning Team? Come and join Ageas.
Click on the 'Apply button' to be considered for our Insight Analyst opportunity at Ageas.
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.