This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 26 August 2022
Our national client is looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to deliver on Infrastructure related projects including; Transformations, Upgrades, Cloud, Networking, UC, Data Centre, Implementation & Deployment type projects.
As an IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you’ll ensure the quality delivery of a range of IS projects across the organisation. You’ll be responsible for working with internal stakeholders and customers along with external partners to deliver IS solutions in an agile method, bringing all your capability to ensure cost, time and
quality targets are met and you achieve brilliant customer service.
Key accountabilities will
• Accountable for the management of projects to deliver business change and benefits employing agile/ lean/SCRUM delivery methods
• Accountable for delivering individual elements of a product backlog from backlog to production, as directed by the Product Owner, within the agreed tolerances
• Accountable for managing the productivity and effectiveness of the assigned project resources in order to meet objectives
• Accountable for properly estimating project impacts and thereafter managing project budget, time, quality, scope, risk and resource to agreed tolerances
• Accountable for managing expectations with the Product Owner and business stakeholders, ensuring predictable and unexpected complexities are effectively managed and managing any critical dependencies and dependencies across interlinked projects
• Accountable for managing the output of various project suppliers, be they internal teams or 3rd party vendors
• Accountable for ensuring projects adherence to BUILD delivery processes and governance as well as liaising with the Governance team to report on performance
• Reporting into an Agile Delivery Manager with matrix reporting into up to two of the Product Owners depending on which change initiative is being managed (Compliance, Corporate Asset, Asset, Mobility, Automation, Customer)
This role will be fully remote but will require some travel into their Coventry office for important meetings. Please note that we cannot support any candidates that require a visa.
If you think this position may be of interest then please forward your cv to or apply within.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Manchester, UK
Rate/Salary: 50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.