Candidate may need to travel as and when needed to client sites in UK/EU.
Accomplishes project objectives by planning project activities; evaluating the implementation and progress of the project. Managing Scope, resources, Risk and Issues.
· Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. · Identify resources and assign responsibilities. · Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s). · Competent in require project methodology. · Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored. · Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s). · Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions. · Works with developers and designers to define and document questions liaise with the business via email, IM or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility. · Submits project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
Active Listening, Coaching, Decision Making, Interpersonal Communication, Judgement, Management of Financial Resources, Monitoring, Persuasion, Resource Management, Time Management, Vision.
· Should be certified in PRINCE2 and Agile certification will have added advantage.
· • Project Management: Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
· • Planning: Develop a comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
· • Life Cycle Perspective: Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
· • Communication: Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.