This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 27 May 2023
Driven and with a keen passion for Data and Analytics, we are seeking the brightest spark to join us as our latest Junior Analyst!
We are looking for those who can share in our vision!
We pride ourselves on our ethos of innovation which we drive into our award-winning, transformative projects across our Data and Analytics Team....
Working with the wider Technology department, you will gain valuable experience creating and delivering bespoke reports and analysis, created around the Customer and Owner Journeys, with a primary focus around NPS, stock, and improved property performance making this an exciting chance to develop and apply your standout Data skills within our team!
A typical day will see you showcase your skills in the following:
- Working with stakeholders in the Commercial Finance team to gather key requirements, deliver insight, analysis and reports to support decision-making. ?
- Gathering, understanding and documenting detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques. ?
- Implementing best practice for analytics and data management. ?
- Producing reports and dashboards based on analysis to display findings and track performance.
- Providing accurate and timely information / analysis to support business decisions, reforecasts and the annual budget. ?
- Producing daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc management reporting as required. ?
- Working with stakeholders to construct / improve models which provide data and solutions for the Finance functions including through automation.
- Identifying new ways of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach and output.?
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.