This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 24 September 2022
About the Team
The marketing team covers the full marketing mix, including: graphics, business development, bids, digital communication, internal communication, research and PR. The marketing and business development team provides support across our network of nine
offices. We work as one team, bringing together different skills and experience to help position Gerald Eve as leading experts, to win better business and to provide an outstanding client experience.
This is a fantastic role for a junior executive at the start of their marketing career. With opportunities to learn new skills and to work across a full-service marketing team, specifically with the digital marketing and bids teams. This would ideally suit candidates with a marketing or business degree and an interest in the property sector.
Digital Marketing & Communications:
• Uploading and publishing content to the firm’s websites, using WordPress content management system
• Maintenance of the firm’s existing website content. Reviewing and updating copy including people profiles, service line and sector pages
• Maintaining 'hygiene’ on the website, with regular checks for broken links, spelling errors, and other accessibility issues
• On-going maintenance of GEves (Gerald Eve’s MS SharePoint intranet)
• Research peer and aspirational clients in the digital environment, making suggestions for improvements
• Assist with set up and user requirements of our virtual data room (VDR)
• Working with a third-party consultancy on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to improve ranking and reputation online
• Support communications and digital team with collating content, proof reading and updating
• Assisting the team to maintain the firm’s social media accounts, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and driving internal engagement
Customer Relationship Management & Contact Management:
• Manage external marketing lists within CRM (MS Dynamics) - keep data up to date with stakeholders
• Collate new contacts from web capture to be added to CRM - working with data / compliance teams to ensure accuracy
• Keep all employee & alumni marketing lists up to date
• Manage internal communications campaigns within CRM
• Providing support to the bids team including content collation and adding to bids documents, uploading to online portals and sending clarification messages to clients
• Keeping the bid library content up to date and liaising with marketing champions for up-to-date information.
• Helping with the print production aspects of the bids process (rarely needed since the pandemic)
• Formatting Word, PowerPoint and Excel files to a high professional standard
• Learning how to use InDesign templates to create professional bid documents
• Proofreading and improving content
• Any other duties that may be required from the bids team
Ad hoc admin support:
• Meeting scheduling for Marketing Director, booking rooms and any refreshments
• Providing support to the wider Graphics, Marketing and Business Development team as and when required.
• Collate material for Executive Board reports.
You may be taking your first step in a marketing career or perhaps already have work experience, an interest in websites and digital marketing is beneficial, as this is such a large part of the role. We are a team that enjoy helping each other to learn new skills, so an open mind and lots of energy to give things a go is helpful. The ability to stay calm under pressure and to prioritise and manage and changing workload is equally important.
Salary and benefits
• Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
• Performance related staff profit share scheme
• 26 days’ holiday per year (full time amount), plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
• Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
• Life and Accident insurance
• Group income protection scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Critical Illness Cover
• Wellbeing Allowance
• Access to Peppy for you and your partner
• 1 paid volunteering day per year to help give back to our local communities
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
• Employee assistance programme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after passing probation
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.