This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 25 August 2023
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus bonus
Benefits • Flexible working • 28 days holiday allowance plus option to purchase an additional 10 days • Employee Assistance Programme • Pension scheme • Private health insurance and dental plan (policy also includes leisure travel insurance) • Life Insurance • Cycle to work scheme • Season Ticket Loan • Income Protection Insurance • Flu vaccinations • Leave for charitable activities • Independent Financial Adviser • Vision Care • Career development • Mentoring and coaching • Learning and Development opportunities • Causal dress code • Wellness room • Free fruit • Matched fund-raising • Mobile phone
Closing date: 01-10-2023
Frontier Economics is a leading economics consultancy advising public and private sector clients throughout Europe. We help our clients understand their markets and formulate strategies and policies based on sound economic insights. Whilst the analysis and techniques we use may often be complex, the advice we provide to our clients is always clear, succinct, and honest.
The company has grown rapidly since it was founded over 20 years ago and has over 400 staff working across seven European offices (London, Cologne, Dublin, Paris, Brussels, Berlin and Madrid). The company is employee-owned and has a strong culture of openness and employee engagement.
Our Clients Team lead Frontier's first class marketing, communications and business development activities that support profitable growth, client relationships and the evolution of a consistent brand. We are actively looking for an experienced and motivated individual to our Clients Team as a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator (MDBC).
Reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Advisor (MBDA), the Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the MBDA in developing and implementing marketing and business development plans for our practice groups and with cross-practice campaigns.
The responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
• Supporting the development of plans by researching and providing insights using data from previous marketing campaigns and finance data where appropriate
• Draft or edit copy for news items for our website and social media and post when agreed with the comms team
• Liaise with copywriters, ensuring articles are effectively briefed into them and any deadlines are met
• Alongside the comms team produce social media posts that meet our visual brand guidelines
• Set up and run events, seminars and webinars for the practices, liaising with speakers and ensuring they are delivered on plan and on budget
• Support researching and organising economists’ attendance and speaking slots at conferences
• Assist with directory and awards submissions
• Produce interactive documents to support practice BD activities
• Be a superuser of our CRM, using it to generate mailing lists, generate reports and monitor campaign responses
• Schedule content with the comms team ensuring priorities are clear and deadlines are negotiated where needed
• Marketing experience within a professional services environment
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Working with and advising senior people
• Working with a CRM system
• Knowledge of GDPR regulations
• Worked within teams and across various levels of accountability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
• Confident to challenge and share ideas
• Strong time management and the ability to prioritise independently
• Use of social media channels
• Languages – German, French or Spanish
• A recognised marketing qualification preferably CIM or equivalent
• Knowledge of the Economic Consulting market
• Use of design tools such as Canva
• Use of Umbraco or another CMS
What we offer:
In addition to a stimulating and varied role, we offer numerous benefits to support you inside and outside of work. All employees have access to numerous Learning & Development opportunities including ongoing Career Development Reviews with the support of an allocated Mentor.
We understand the importance of work/life balance and offer flexible working arrangements. In addition, we provide 28 days annual leave with the option to purchase an additional 10.
Frontier is entirely owned by its employees. As Shareholders, we encourage everyone to put forward their views. Not only do we influence how the company is run but we choose to distribute as much of our profits as is prudently possible through bonuses. In addition, we offer a highly rewarding salary.
Frontier Economics is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. We are determined that everyone has an equal chance to join us and progress their career with Frontier. We care about creating an inclusive atmosphere and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in all its forms. Read more about our incentives here.
Frontier is an Economic Consultancy with a difference. From day one our goal was simple – to create a company that approached economics with imagination.
Our work is thought provoking, enables change and has a real world impact on major companies, regulatory bodies and public policy decisions. We help our clients make objective informed decisions that keep them ahead of the game.
All our employees are supported in their career and personal development through our exceptional training programs, learning resources, qualifications, and career progression.
You may also have experience in the following: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Operations Manager, Senior Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Specialist, Marcomms, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Specialist, etc
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.