This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 25 May 2023
Salary: £33,960 - £37,733 per annum plus benefits
Benefits: Excellent contributory pension scheme, generous paid holidays, 35-hour (for full-time staff) working week, learning and career development, subsidised staff restaurant (Cambridge office), staff sports and social club, free private healthcare plan, income protection scheme, critical illness insurance, life assurance, free on-site parking (Cambridge office), season ticket, car/motor cycle and cycle to work schemes, membership subscription, employee assistance programme, eye-care at work scheme, wellness initiatives, flexible work environment, employee recognition, long service awards, membership subscription to professional body and RSC, Litmus reward gateway benefits and more
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Closing Date: 12/06/2023
The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) seeks a Chemists’ Community Fund Marketing Engagement Executive to join us on a permanent basis.
The Chemists’ Community Fund, the working name of the RSC Benevolent Fund, provides financial support for the relief and prevention of poverty, as well as advice and signposting to support members and their families through challenging life events; a network of volunteers provides additional local support for members in need and awareness of our services. This service is delivered through a team of specialist Caseworkers and referrals to specialist providers. Beyond relieving poverty, the Fund has scope to utilise its funds for alternative charitable needs. The Fund has seen demand for its services to RSC members increase during the pandemic and due to rises in cost of living, alongside the development of the range of services we offer to support the wider chemistry community.
The purpose of the Chemists’ Community Fund Marketing Engagement Executive role is to increase the awareness of the breadth of support available, as well as to help develop future services, in order to increase our overall impact. In this role you will work closely with colleagues in the Chemists’ Community Fund, Marketing, Communications, Creative and Production, Insights and Membership teams to develop productive relationships, understand organisational developments and member focussed awareness campaigns. You will also secure relevant information on the changing and developing needs of our community and ensure sustained awareness of the Fund amongst our members. This unique role combines marketing, engagement, insight gathering and new service development and using in-depth knowledge of each of these and insight of our community to ensure we remain relevant to their needs.
What we are looking for:
• Degree level or equivalent experience required with working knowledge of marketing or communications of services to individuals in a charity or similar sector.
• Demonstrable evidence of ability to plan, deliver and evaluate customer focussed marketing plans, working to budget and time deadlines. Project or marketing campaign management experience is essential, alongside strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver key tasks in a timely manner, alongside a commitment to solve problems, challenges and obstacles to improve delivery.
• Knowledge of marketing promotion methods, practices and techniques, able to leverage the full marketing and communications mix to meet the objectives of the campaign, using all channels & tactics to describe and raise awareness of our support, products and services, ensuing greater uptake of the support offered and increasing pride amongst our community.
• Understanding of a global audience across all demographics; ability to deliver plans tailored to specific customer segments at different career and life stages and adjusting our approach for greatest impact.
• Practical experience or knowledge of monitoring social media, updating websites, email marketing and using digital channels as direct marketing channel.
• Demonstrable ability to work independently and on own initiative as well as being a strong team player, with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
The contractual base for this role is our Cambridge office, however we are currently embracing hybrid working, and therefore you will have the opportunity to work from a location other than this, as agreed with your line manager. Applicants should be aware that there is an expectation that employees will attend the offices (e.g., on average 1-2 days per week including Thursdays for a weekly meeting) and will travel within the UK (mainly to London) as needed for this role.
Visit our Work For Us website to learn more about us, our benefits, equal opportunities statement and inclusive culture pledge.
If you are interested in this great in-house role, please apply at the earliest opportunity. When applying, please provide an up-to-date CV and a supporting statement (no more than 500 words) indicating how your skills/ expertise match the competencies outlined in the job description.
You may also have experience in the following: Marketing Engagement Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Content Assistant, Content Executive, Brand Content Executive, Brand Content Assistant, Engagement Executive, Marketing, Engagement Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant.
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.