This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 09 February 2023
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Marketing Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business, and to develop the companies multi-channel communication strategies and grow the online presence, working across all areas of the business for the promotion of the companies many brands, products and services. You will be heavily involved in launching a new brand of product also.
You will lead social media, email, SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing for the promotion to both the existing customer base and new and untapped markets.
You'll be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring all digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks in accordance with the firm corporate marketing road map.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Manage the content that the business posts to social media/PR
* Develop strategies that drive customer engagement and retention
* Maintain and evolve the design and content of the website
* Provide consistent brand messaging throughout all social media platforms to enhance the firm's online presence
* Create and manage remarketing campaigns to target key customers
* Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign and deliver insight reports
* Manage marketing database
* Keep up to date with digital trends
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* You must be willing to work and evolve within a fast moving, positive outward facing work environment
* Experience working within a digital marketing role, including b2b marketing experience
* Deep knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and social media
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Marketing: 3 - 5 years (required)
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.