This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 04 August 2022
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Our Client provides practical training/learning solutions to help companies manage their people development. They are looking for a marketing superstar who has 3-4 years' experience in a marketing role, who can demonstrate drive and determination for achieving results. If you have a passion for digital tactics and can demonstrate how you've used these to grow awareness of a brand to drive sales, we'd love to hear from you!
* Support the design and implementation of marketing campaigns to key target audiences, driving brand and
product/s awareness, social engagement and website visits, driving the growth in sales.
* Work closely with the operations and sales teams, gaining valuable insight into customers and identify
opportunities for further marketing activities to drive sales.
* Craft awesome content to underpin everything you do
* Manage the annual marketing plan, identifying and implementing new opportunities to reach key target
audiences and growing awareness
* Develop and deliver our digital marketing activity. Engage and drive visits to websites, e-shots and social
media by curating and developing engaging content across all digital platforms.
* Assist in reviewing the website performance, social and email stats monthly to understand any trends
* Take an active role as brand guardian and ensure that all marketing communications including collateral
produced for direct channels, partners, operations and sales are in line with brand guidelines.
* Support to identify content opportunities in the form of video, asset templates, blogs etc that can be used
across multiple platforms including digital and PR.
* Monitor and report on competitor activity each month, using web, social media and live campaign examples.
* 3-4 years previous experience in a marketing role, with experience of writing great content.
* Experience in deploying and implementing digital tactics, as part of a wider marketing strategy or plan.
* Experience of social media scheduling, monitoring platforms and email marketing software.
* Good measurement and reporting skills to demonstrate activity ROI.
* Some experience of Google AdWords, Analytics and principles of SEO would be a bonus - or a keen interest
and passion to get to know them better to drive results.
* Customer and insight focused to develop and implement campaign ideas and content.
* Enthusiasm for suggesting and trialing new ideas but with ownership for monitoring what they do.
* Relevant marketing qualification or equivalent.
* Strong planning, organisation and communication skills, written and verbal.
* A motivated self-starter
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.