3. Main duties and responsibilities • Prepares proposals for marketing campaigns and undertakes market research • Handles customer accounts as account manager • Produces reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management • Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance • Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment • Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) • Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights • Build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage • Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience • Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points • Managing website navigation, onsite search and taxonomy to increase conversion rate. • Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
4. Location of the job: Weybridge Surrey
5. Salary range: ￡35,000 ~ 50,000 plus performance bonus 8%
6. Skills, Qualification and Experience needed: • Speak Korean and English fluent • Experience across paid-owned-earned media • Experience of key business performance key metric and how to set these KPIs • Ability to establish and grow long term client relationships over time. Being the "go-to" person whom the client trusts • Project management capabilities (detail-oriented, organised, pragmatic, streamlined communication, progress tracking etc) - self-starter with strong organisational skills • The can-do spirit and is excited by owing a challenging data and digital campaign project • Bachelor's Degree holder or above • At least 4 years of digital analytics experience in digital business or digital agency preferably in eCommerce and/or Consumer Electronics • Experience of digital analytics including deep knowledge of tools such as: - Web Analytics Tool: Omniture, GA 360 - CRM Solutions: Salesforce, SAP etc.
7. Posting date: 8th Oct, 2020
8. Closing date for application: 5th Nov, 2020 « Return to the search results