This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 15 November 2022
Job Title: PHP Developer
Salary: £45,000 DOE
We are looking for PHP Developers with excellent Laravel skills, OO PHP skills, Docker, Angular, jQuery and MySQL experience. You must have experience of working as part of a team and must have the ability to develop modern and up to date technical solutions utilising the latest technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Proven experience in developing with PHP
* Solid Laravel web development experience
* SOLID principles/Design patterns
* Experience in Eloquent ORM
* Strong OO techniques
* SQL Query Writing
* Angular v2+
* RESTful API Services
* jQuery (v2.0 onwards)
* Bootstrap (v3 onwards)
* Apache (Set up/Configuration)
* Source Control Git
* Docker Containers
* Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate
in appropriate training activities as required;
* Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which
are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job;
* All responsibilities to be carried out in a manner commensurate with the confidentiality of the service.
* Any other duties commensurate with the role;
* 4 years PHP development experience
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Reliable, professional and adaptable.
* Hard working and maintaining confidentiality.
* Competitive salary
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing after one years' service
* Cash Plan
* Birthdays off
* Life Assurance
* Company discounts / benefits & activities
* Hybrid working available upon successfully completing your probationary period.
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.