This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 23 July 2022
(Remote - Full-time - 6 - 12 months initially contract with a potential to be extended)
About National Autistic Society:
The National Autistic Society is the leading charity for autistic people and their families in the UK. Since 1962, the National Autistic Society has been providing support, guidance, and advice, as well as campaigning for improved rights, services, and opportunities to help create a society that works for autistic people.
The mission of the charity is to transform lives and change attitudes to help create a society that works for autistic people.
Over 3,000 people work for the National Autistic Society in schools and services as well as training, fundraising, policy, and campaigns teams.
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private sector organisations.
We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight, and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever – and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
Team. If you are an experienced Senior Programme Manager and you are up for the challenge of a once in a generation transformation, then this pivotal position could be for you.
As Senior Programme Manager your responsibilities will include:
Initially the focus will be to establish the governance framework to support the change programme in line with the overall long term transformation vision. This will include:
· Agree and implement a suitable approach, management methodology, toolkit and language to be used throughout the programme and all supporting projects
· Set up the change programme to include a visual timeline and key milestones
· Ensure all working papers to date are reflect the agreed timeline and language
· Set up a governance framework for ongoing transparency and clarity of reporting, benefits tracking to include where appropriate a programme brief, definition document, governance structure and management controls
· Identify and assist with sourcing the required resources to see the full programme through to implementation
· Set up a Framework for the change programme in line with the overall long term transformation vision.
· Streamline processes and create a common language across the business for reporting.
· Provide support for the wider team with the implementation of new robust processes.
· Working with and providing reports to stakeholders and board of trustees.
· Working to align processes across the business for a coherent corporate approach
· Robust knowledge of methodologies and a rigor around programme managing.
· Set up a change programme to include visual timeline, and key milestones.
· Set up a governance framework for ongoing transparency.
· Supporting the business through a period of change
· Providing consistency across the processes.
· Demonstrating a high level of organisation and professionalism.
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.