This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 14 March 2023
£25,000 - £27,000
9am - 5.30pm or 8:30am - 5pm
20 holidays increasing by 1 days for every year up to 25.
From 1st June to end of September Friday afternoon away from desk
Birthday day off
Pension 5% - 3% employee
We're on the lookout for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our well-established client based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
About the Project Coordinator role:
Support the Project Account Manager
Prepare project proposals, timelines, schedules & budgets for small orders, rollouts & client initiatives as required.
Assisting the team with the implementation of the new store roll-out programme.
As a Project Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
* Respond to enquiries, prepare quotations, order fixtures and organise deliveries
* Manage small projects within Europe and beyond, including quoting, ordering, logistics, installation
* Support the team in the day-to-day running of projects
* Book and organise domestic and international travel arrangements for team members and
collating monthly expenses records.
* Organising couriers for National & international parcel deliveries.
* Following training; preparation of Country specific Customs paperwork.
Do you have previous experience working as a Project Coordinator? To be considered for this Project Coordinator role, you'll need:
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to plan & organise workload autonomously.
* Strong commercial and decision-making skills.
* Able to communicate at all levels of business.
* Confident, professional & presentable.
* Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Experience of working with Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Excel.
* Pro-active approach to the role with a view to develop and grow with the needs of the business Including carrying out other duties outside of the role as & when the Business requires.
For more information and to apply for this Project Coordinator role, get in touch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.