30 days ago
Deadline: 01 July 2020
Visa Status - Selected by UKHired algorithm
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
The Ayr Clinic is made up of a well-established 36 bedded low secure hospital, and an 8 bedded specialised step-down facility for men and women with mental illness and/or personality disorder. The Ayr Clinic is situated in the coastal town of Ayr in West Central Scotland.The role of an RMN involves:
• Having the Relevant Recognised Nursing Qualifications - Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration or equivalent.
• Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Private Medical Insurance Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Care first – Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Voluntary Benefit
If you forward any CV’s to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.