Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill is located in beautiful West Sussex and offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, HDU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting our patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity? One that allows you to gain experience in a wide range of services all under one roof?
Priory Hospital Burgess Hill are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic Registered Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Nurses to join the team!
This is a unique opportunity for RMNs and RNLDs, where you will be able to gain experience within a range of settings, allowing you to broaden your knowledge and expertise within mental health.
Our site has 5 wards, all within one hospital:
- Male Acute
- Male High Dependancy Unit
- Female High Dependancy Unit
- Female Low Secure
- Female DBT specialist
During your time here, you will will work within a team that includes a range of professionals. You will assist and support staff in the management of the each of our Wards, and will make an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients. You will also be supported with Peer Review, Clinical Supervision, Mentorship and Appraisal, and will be expected to complete an appropriate competency development portfolio.
What we can give you?
• Welcome Bonus (£5000 spread over 3 years)
• Subsidised Professional Membership and Registration
• Relocation Allowance (please get in touch for more details)
• Career Development through Staff Nurse Grading System
• Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Career development
• Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
• Free meals and parking on site whilst on duty
What we need from you?
• Registered Mental Health Nursing qualification
• Good understanding of the Mental Health Act
• Currently registered with the NMC (RMN / RNLD / RMNH)
• Experience within a secure setting desirable
• Proven assessment and care planning experience
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Flexibility to work across the services within our site
‘All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check for all successful applicants.’
We want to invest in you and your future! Find out about our career pathways:
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes. HCIndeed@priorygroup.com
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.