This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 24 September 2022
At Europa we work together, always looking for new ways to achieve ambitious targets in a challenging B2B environment. We are looking for someone to lead in establishing relationships with end-users and specifiers creating pull through demand as well as establishing new routes to market for our existing products via Sales and Marketing channels. If this is something you have experience of? We would love to have you on the team.
Working with the National Sales, Internal Sales, Marketing teams, and alongside Business Development; Europa are looking for someone who can devise and execute integrated sales and marketing strategies in order to grow sales, brand awareness and best support product strategy within new markets.
· Develop a strategy to diversify our volume business.
· Build senior relationships with new Customers, specifically with contractors, local authorities and similar environments.
· Overall responsibility for the Sales and Marketing budget; working with the Head of Internal Sales & Marketing and the Head of National Sales & Commercials to monitor, maintain and make recommendations.
· Proactively share knowledge and best practices, developing the team skills and knowledge.
· Growing the marketing/sales pipeline within new markets by developing lead generation campaigns, objectives, goals and metrics.
· Take ownership and drive the direction of our reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications activities as needed with the consumers and potential consumers of our product.
· Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to strategically plan and develop advertising campaigns and promotions.
Skills & Experience
· University degree in marketing, advertising, communication, business management, or similar.
· Relevant experience in marketing with strong brand experience in a product and challenging B2B environment.
· Establishing relationships and increasing awareness with end-users / contractors / local authorities.
· Able to identify and enter new volume routes to market without disruption to existing channels.
· Substantial knowledge and understanding of digital marketing, product planning and strategic brand planning skills.
· A great communicator, able to clearly articulate ideas and create buy-in at all levels and communication channels.
· Highly collaborative working style.
· Highly commercial & entrepreneurial.
· Highly analytical and comfortable working with data.
· Excellent research analysis skills and a bias for data-driven decision making.
· Dedication to the development of the Sales and Marketing teams.
· Knowledge of the Electrical Industry and related products
A bit more about us….
Salary from £80,000 per annum dependant upon experience
At Europa we encourage a learning culture and support those who are keen to learn, take on additional responsibilities and explore career development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to work for a progressive company that believes in employee engagement through training, promotion and our core set of values - honesty, respect, can-do attitude, forward thinking and fearless.
Formed in 1974, Europa is a well-established distributor of electrical products supplying wholesalers, major catalogue companies and other mainline distributors across the whole of the UK. Our continual investment in products, people and systems allows us to provide an exemplary level of customer service, and industry leading technical support to an ever-expanding range of quality products and bespoke customer solutions which we build in Luton.
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.