This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 15 September 2022
Sales Engineer - Construction
Salary: £38k - £48k per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Performance bonus, Company car or cash for car, 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down, Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution, Private Healthcare cover
The PERI brand was founded in 1969 by Artur and Christl Schwörer in a small town called Weissenhorn.
The business has expanded rapidly over the last 50 years, and its success is underpinned by its values, dedicated employees and longstanding relationships with its customers.
Since 1969, we have worked alongside our customers to create safe, innovative and optimal systems for their construction projects, no matter how complicated, challenging or unique they are.
Sales Engineer - The Role:
Due to internal promotion, we are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our busy sales team to offer total engineering solutions and manage our clients.
A key aspect of this role involves building relationships and in order to carry out this role effectively, we are seeking someone with good sales experience who is customer focused, enthusiastic and has the ability to work autonomously.
In addition to this as our Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Understanding our customer’s needs
• Working closely with the Sales Manager and design teams to ensure the most effective and profitable solutions are offered to the customer
• Developing relationships with customers to promote efficient use of our products and services.
• Identifying opportunities with new and existing customers
• Managing projects across your region
• Negotiation and closing of sales
In order to be successful within this role you should have:
• Good Sales experience within the construction industry
• Understanding and the ability to read construction drawings
• Drive and ambition with strong negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Strong work and team ethic
• Ability to take ownership of work
• Attention to detail
• Full Driving License
• Flexibility to travel in the UK
It would be great if you have:
• Good product knowledge of Formwork, Falsework and Scaffolding Solutions is desirable but full training, including visits to our German Factory will be provided.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
You now have 80 points and can apply for the Skilled Worker visa
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.