This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 18 May 2023
Senior Communications Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Communications Manager who will be responsible for supporting the communications strategy, planning and campaign execution for Modular People Solutions. Working directly with the Communications Director, you’ll have an understanding of our businesses, our objectives and vision for the future. In order to achieve our objectives, we will need a strong communications programme which you will lead many parts of.
What you will be doing
· Develop plans that support the key divisional objectives, bringing in new ideas and leveraging digital channels.
· Execute and coordinate communications programmes aligning to key messages and priorities in a consistent and divisionally aligned way.
· Create written content for a range of internal and external audiences for multiple and diverse channels including digital platforms.
· Develop innovative ways to engage our people, in a remote and post-COVID environment.
· Engage directly with senior stakeholders and leaders to gain buy in and ensure success.
· Collaborate closely with Pillar comms managers and group Corporate Affairs to ensure alignment.
· own agency relationships and manage creative output.
· Ensure content is high quality, relevant and useful to target audiences.
As part of the Corporate Affairs and Marketing team, you’ll collaborate with team members who are aligned to our businesses. In this role you will also:
· Have overall ownership for our new intranet, ensure content is updated across the business in a timely and appropriate way. This includes managing stakeholders.
· Manage wellbeing programme and strategy while partnering with our Head of Responsible Business.
· Launch and embed a storytelling component to our strategy to build advocacy and engagement. Ensure we have an on-going cadence of positive news to post across our social channels and Yammer account.
· Contribute to the team’s strategic planning.
Skills and Experience
· Committed to role modelling Capita’s values and behaviors.
· Experienced in delivering communications – agency and/or client side.
· Demonstrable experience of writing high-quality written content and strong attention to detail
· Experience in originating, creating, and delivering proactive communications campaigns on multi-media platforms.
· Excellent project management skills
· Confident in briefing and advising senior leaders and ability to engage, effectively challenge and influence.
· Able to develop a strong network of contacts across the business.
· Intellectually curious, analytical, and capable of exploring complex themes with ability to communicate insights clearly and concisely.
· Positive, energetic attitude to be able to make things happen.
· Highly organised, able to act on own initiative and meet deadlines.
· Creative and confident in putting forward and discussing new ideas.
· Understanding of the importance of brand, key messages, and corporate positioning
· Sound understanding of business issues, communication and technology trends and current affairs.
What’s in it for you?
· A competitive basic salary
· 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
· The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
· Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
· Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
· Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.