This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 20 May 2023
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance
Do you have experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor? Have you worked within construction or complex utility projects? Can you work well under pressure and meet deadlines?
If so, then we’ve got the right job for you!
Here at G2, we are market leaders in what we do. With a reputation for quality and excellence, we continually strive to develop our brand and believe that great people are at the heart of business success!
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Survey to join our growing team.
Areas of the job involve:
• Negotiation and preparation of contractual variations with clients
• Measure and value works done on site
• Preparation of monthly payment applications to be agreed with clients
• Assist with preparation of tender documentation
• Track changes to the design and ensure all variations are captured
• Scrutinise site works completion with project managers
• Assessment of subcontractor applications
• Review progress against works programme
• Responsibility for budget control of projects with Senior Project Managers
• Calculation of projects costs to completion
• Preparation of Early Warning Notices (EWNs)
• Monitoring completion of project milestones
• Providing contract support to site Project Managers
• Support Legal department with preparation of sub-contracts
Here’s what we need from you:
• Degree Educated
• 5+ years in a QS role in construction or engineering
• Strong communication and relationship skills
• Excellent commercial acumen and numeracy skills
• Ability to multitask and problem solve
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
What will you get in return?
• A competitive salary and compensation package
• 25 holidays + bank holidays
• Holiday trading
• Birthday day off
• Volunteering days
• Enhanced pension contributions
• Health care cash plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Health and wellbeing hub
• Reward platform with discounts and cash back on thousands of brands
• Enhanced MAT / PAT pay
• Recommend a friend bonus
• Years service awards
• Employee Engagement days
• Flexible hybrid working
• Join a business that is on a big growth path, with the scope to develop and progress in many areas of the business.
You may also have experience in the following: Quantity Surveyor, Surveying, Construction, Project Management, Quantity Surveyor, Mechanical, Electrical, Project Manager, Quantity Surveying, Risk Management, QS, M&E, Building Services, CDM, etc.
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.