Emotech is a London-based award-winning AI startup founded in 2015. It was selected as one of the top 14 startups in Europe by TechCrunch back in 2015. Emotech was one of the pioneers in designing a concept of a smart-home personal assistants named Olly. In 2017 Olly was presented at CES received 4 Innovation Awards.
Since 2018, Emotech is dedicated to exploring how novel multimodal approaches and proactive AI systems that blend various machine learning algorithms, can facilitate different industries, with a focus on education and healthcare. It is one of the world's leaders in multimodal approaches for pronunciation assessment, ASR, speech enhancement and indoor spatial modelling, combining speech recognition, computer vision and natural language processing. For developing our business, we are now recruiting a competent Software Engineer.
Job description As the software engineer, you will be responsible for: • Inspects existing software and determines requirements for new/modified systems of project needs • Undertakes feasibility study to design software solutions, collaborate closely with machine learning and design experts • Integrate Machine Learning solutions into highly-scalable and modular system architecture. • Writes and codes individual programs according to specifications, review designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback • Implement high-level security layers to protect the IP • Test and validate software deliverables, implements and evaluates the software • Maintains database structures
• Proficient knowledge of Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar DL frameworks
• Deep knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, C++14, Go and Rust) in Linux environment; working knowledge of multiple languages
• Ability to write high quality code
• Experience in relevant fields, such as Audio-Visual, Speech or Vision, Machine Learning and Deep learning
• Ideally Master’s degree from top University in computer science or other relevant area
• Strong grasp of data structures, algorithms and communication protocols
Job expires on August 27th, 2020 We could sponsor the visa for qualified candidate.