Inno Emenu Ltd is a leading Hospitality ERP provider in the UK and Thailand. The company mission is to provide world class software to Hospitality industries. Expanding into Europe with customer centric product.
We looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join our team based in Rotherham office on a permanent basis.
· Able to oversee and make difficult decisions for the end to end process for web and mobile builds (from requirements, to user experience, design, technical delivery to deployment)
· Product backlog management (eliciting requirements, writing user stories, prioritisation and knowing when to say no)
· Producing wireframes to elicit requirements and communicate requirements
· Quality Assurance
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to explain rationale for product decisions
· A passionate interest in new technologies, digital and the entertainment industry
· Proactive with the ability to work within short timeframes under pressure
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt
· Ability to think innovatively and strategically
· Good understanding of software development process and available technologies (with experience in API, mobile or web development)
· Understanding of user-centred design concepts
· Retail industry experience preferable
· Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall
· Work closely with international and local teams to understand the brand client requirements and align them with the existing platform when appropriate, providing them with advice on the best user experience to follow.
· Defining and prioritising new features, enhancements and fixes for the existing platform
· Writing user stories with full acceptance criteria and producing wireframes
· Managing the prioritised product backlog, helping to plan development sprints
· Producing functional documentation to form the basis of contracts with 3rd party suppliers
· Ensuring an excellent and intuitive user experience across existing and new products
· Testing and acceptance of new features (or coordinating with external testing consultants)
· Helping to define and evolve the product and service roadmap for UMGB
· Monitoring and evaluating competitors' services and the competitive landscape to ensure ways proposing the latest solution
Role & Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
· Understand business processes and perform needs analysis to support requirements gathering
· Support Product Owners in the development and creation of business stories within the Agile framework
· Review specifications and requirements to identify gaps in completeness and accuracy
· Assist with producing IT estimates
· Work with business operations team to document existing processes and system behaviours
· Work with Scrum Teams to develop use cases and UI wire-frames
· Where given the authority, act as the Product Owner
· Assess the impact of proposed changes on both business processes and systems
· Support and develop the Operations Support Analysts on the Business Change Team
Essential Skills & Experience of the Business Analyst:
· Degree qualification of equivalent
· Experience within Retail Financial Services
· Experience with business functions such as customer service, contact centre operations etc.
· Experience with Google Cloud
· Experience with JBA & Oracle business projects.
· Experience of Delivering solutions in an IT Delivery Environment.
· Experience of the delivery of complex Business projects involving cross-functional expertise with a technology component.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please feel free to apply to the advert so we can discuss the role in more detail!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
PS: Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our privacy notice