This website uses automated algorithms to estimate job visa eligibility and may be incorrect. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker Visa guidelines and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist before applying.
Posted on: 22 September 2022
We have an amazing opportunity for a Vans Team Manager to join the team at our Birmingham dealership.
For the right candidate we are offering a competitive salary, bonus and car allowance.
23 Days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service
Company car allowance
Staff Car Scheme
Competitive Pension Scheme - Company pays up to 4%
Eye care Vouchers
Life Assurance - 4 x Salary
Employee Assistance Programme
• Be planning and agreeing sales and profit objectives for the Van Sales Team
• Control and manage agreed budgets including expenditure and the management of Company property
• Managing agreed processes and protocols across the business in line with Mercedes-Benz Vans and LSH brand and franchise standards
• Managing your team on a day to day basis, reviewing all activity
• Building relationships both internally and externally with prospects/customers, support other team members and taking responsibility for all business development and customer requirements across Birmingham and Manchester
• Ensure that Health and Safety objectives are always met
You will have:
• Experience as a Vans Sales Executive essential
• High level of Kerridge DMS knowledge
• Process orientated
• Good level of Mercedes-Benz systems and procedures knowledge
• Commercial acumen
• Communication & listening skills
• People management skills
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to work with all internal and external stakeholders
• Able to travel to all group locations regularly
Let’s check all mandatory rules is applied?
Please note that UKHIRED LTD is not registered to provide any immigration advice. Information on our website is taken from the public domain source and therefore might be inaccurate at times. We recommend you always check the official Skilled Worker guidelines available on gov.uk and seek help from a qualified immigration specialist. Our content does not constitute legal advice and is provided for general information purposes only.