13 дней назад
Дедлайн: 22 February 2021
РАБОЧИЙ КОД ДОЛЖНОСТИ
🚫 У вас недостаточно баллов для получения рабочей визы
Наш алгоритм автоматически сортирует работы, поэтому некоторые пункты могут оказаться неверными. Всегда сверяйте информацию у работодателя.
Данные рекоммендации предлагаются только в целях предоставления общей информации, они не содержат в себе юридической консультации.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Copywriter to join us based at our state-of-the-art Headquarters in Southampton, however, all our people, where they can are currently working from home. You will join us on a full time, permanentbasis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £33,380- £37,306 per annum.
Ordnance Survey (OS) provides national mapping services for Great Britain and is a world-leading provider of geospatial solutions. OS location data and expertise has helped governments make smarter decisions, businesses gain valuable data insight, and everyone experience the world outside for over 225 years.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Copywriter:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week (with flexible working options)
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus, a suite of excellent additional benefits
About the Copywriter role:
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes writing to work in the content and newsroom team. A writer with a concise and fluid style to help us articulate the value of geospatial to our government, business and consumer audiences. If you know how the power of words can bring communications to life, then you can help an iconic British brand stay fresh and relevant in a fast-moving world.
What we’re looking for in our ideal Copywriter:
- A copywriter with a track record of producing engaging long and short-form copy across a mix of channels
- An experienced writer with a journalistic or marketing background, on a mix of content types including products, events, case studies, advertising and thought leadership articles
- An eye for detail to write consistent communications aligned to the OS brand style
- A sponge for information. You’ll have a thirst for learning about the geospatial sector. Understanding and communicating the benefits of using geospatial data and services will be key
- You like to find clarity in complexity. You can research and communicate technically complex material and turn it into a quality copy that can be understood by everybody
- A collaborative team player who can oversee the production phase of a project by taking a brief, working with stakeholders and designers to see the project through
- The ability to generate ideas, challenge norms and raise the bar with words for communications
- An understanding of content marketing and digital marketing techniques and processes is desirable
Our busy Customer and Marketing team is looking for people to support their mission - to reach the hearts, minds, and spirits of our customers to help them meet their goals.
If you would like to be part of this, click apply nowto be considered as our Copywriter – we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: Sunday 24th January 2021