Salary: £32-38K / Annum depending on the experience
Location: The initial assignment is expected to be in London flexibility is required to travel to different client locations.
Work hours: 37.5 per week
Role – Finance Business Analyst
Invisage Alpha (previously called VTFinTech UK PVT LTD), a FinTech company based in the City of London, is looking for a Business Analyst with a finance background to join its team.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for defining and clarifying system requirements to meet the needs of the business, including core functionality, implementing the business process.
As a Business Analyst, client projects will involve Stakeholder management and act as a bridge between the Business and IT teams to work closely with clients to meet the outputs and outcomes identified throughout the analysis of business processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Gathering requirements.
· Coordinating staff and internal resources.
· Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
· Business design, strategy & target operating models
· Understand and translate business requirements into software requirements.
· Experience in process improvement/simplification
· Ability to tailor delivery of analysis to meet the client's expectations. It is imperative to develop an understanding of the unique business needs addressed by the project and the ability to open new opportunities through value added analysis.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge Required
· Strong Stakeholder management skills
· Experience working as a consultant in a small to mid-size consulting company.
· Good understanding of financial Accounting systems.
· 3 years of professional experience working as a Finance Business Analyst or strong financial accounting processes knowledge should be present.
· Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Business or Accounting.