10 дней назад
Дедлайн: 17 February 2021
РАБОЧИЙ КОД ДОЛЖНОСТИ
🚫 У вас недостаточно баллов для получения рабочей визы
Наш алгоритм автоматически сортирует работы, поэтому некоторые пункты могут оказаться неверными. Всегда сверяйте информацию у работодателя.
Данные рекоммендации предлагаются только в целях предоставления общей информации, они не содержат в себе юридической консультации.
Maximus UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maximus, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management and Revitalised. Maximus UK employs 3,800 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations across England, Scotland and Wales, Maximus UK is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country.
• To deliver a range of development and employability-related activities, to enable and inspire individuals to achieve sustained employment, and non-employment progression measures, including improving wellbeing, self-confidence and level of independence.
• To work in partnership with a wide variety of local agencies and the embedded Local London team to provide the best support to individuals
Job Description Summary
• Ensuring the individual has access to the most appropriate element of the Local London service or that of another service partner, avoiding duplication
• Supporting individuals to identify their barriers to gaining and sustaining employment
• Helping individuals to identify goals, prioritise and plan through successful delivery and co-ownership of agreed development plans
• Helping individuals to identify the strengths, skills and resources they already have which will enable them to make progress
• Helping individuals to achieve and recognise the signs of positive progress
• Providing support to individuals when they progress into work, including adaptation, rapid response and career development
• Delivering both group and one-to-one bespoke employability interventions to support individuals development
• Exceeding or meeting key performance indicators and performance targets, as set by the programme
• Ensuring contract compliance by accurate data entry, completion of contractual and internal documentation and/or provider guidance
• Making effective use of appropriate resources to ensure commerciality and value for money
• Building strong relationships with referral partners, stakeholders, employers and contractors to generate programme flow and to identify employment opportunities for individuals