Production Manager £ 35,000 to £38,000 per annum Luton, Bedfordshire & Peterlee, Durham
Bristol Laboratories Ltd is one of the leading and fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the United Kingdom engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of generic medicines, as well as formulation brands. We have state-of-the art manufacturing facilities in Luton & Peterlee.
As a result of continued growth and expansion, we have an excellent opportunity to appoint Production Manager (packaging and manufacturing) in Luton & Peterlee.
About the job
• To Co-ordinate / Monitor / Execute/control activities related to manufacturing and Packaging of different dosage forms in compliance with cGMP requirements and data integrity requirements. • Review and agree annual and monthly production plans. • Produce quality or production documentation as necessary for the manufacturing and packaging process. • Ensure that adequate stock of all the consumables and materials required for production activities are maintained. • Support in strategizing the manpower planning for the manufacturing and packaging department by liaising with production planning team and HR recruitment team
• Plan and allocate tasks for subordinates
• Monitor and review absence levels within the manufacturing and packaging departments
• Monitor, review, record and control all activities related to health and safety within the manufacturing and packaging department.
• Ensuring ongoing staff training to enhance the skill set of the team members.
Education in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry or related science preferred.
Relevant management experience in manufacturing and packaging in the pharmaceutical industry.
Thorough understanding of cGMP guidelines.
Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills