Title: – Senior Finance Manager Location: London (EC2Y 5DN) Duration: Full time / Permanent Salary: £55,000.00 to £60,000.00
Date of Posting: 13.11.20 Closing Date: 13.12.20
The Arch Company was initially incorporated to acquire the Network Rail commercial estate property portfolio (joint acquisition with Blackstone). The company now requires a Senior Finance Manager to work within the finance team and ensure the delivery of high-quality finance support to the business, covering all financial aspects of the company’s Asset function.
The Senior Finance Manager will also be closely involved in reporting to various stakeholders of the business, including shareholders, lenders, and other operational teams. The role sits within the Commercial Finance team of the Arch Company.
The successful candidates duties and responsibilities will consist of the following:
• Responsible for analysing the financial strength of counterparties to Asset transactions including as part of the due diligence on new property lettings. This financial analysis will require a critical appraisal of the underlying transaction with value being added by identifying and highlighting opportunities to mitigate risk.
• Producing written reports for inclusion in Investment Committee submissions, setting out Finance view on the strengths/weaknesses of counterparties.
• Playing a key role in the production and development of Asset operational reporting for the wider Asset team.
• Developing cash flow forecast reporting for the business covering all areas of income and expenditure in order to allow for accurate management of working capital requirements.
• Providing financial support to the Operational Finance team and Treasury team and acting as a key contact on any financial matters.
• Assisting with the preparation of ad hoc reporting requirements of the various stakeholders, including but not limited to shareholders, lenders, and other operational teams within the business.
• Acting as a key contact point for Asset related queries.
• Responsible for one direct report.
Experience, Skills and Education • Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA) • Intermediate Level Excel • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Commercially minded • Able to interpret a company’s performance using statutory records. • Able to explain accounting/financial concepts to non-financial colleagues • Property accounting experience
Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae with a covering letter detailing relevant experience when applying.
The closing date for this vacancy is 13 December 2020.
Please note: This role is not due to start until March 2021. « Return to the search results