15 дней назад
Дедлайн: 30 January 2021
Senior Support Worker
РАБОЧИЙ КОД ДОЛЖНОСТИ
🚫 У вас недостаточно баллов для получения рабочей визы
Наш алгоритм автоматически сортирует работы, поэтому некоторые пункты могут оказаться неверными. Всегда сверяйте информацию у работодателя.
Данные рекоммендации предлагаются только в целях предоставления общей информации, они не содержат в себе юридической консультации.
We want you to get off to the best start with us so we are giving you £250 when you first start with us and then when you are settled in in 6 months’ time we will give you an extra £250 for your hard work!
Our ambitious and energetic colleagues help make our company what it is and we are looking for more people who have got what it takes to join us as a Senior Support Worker.
Our home is a 5 bed children's home based in Weeley, Clacton on Sea, and we offer 24/7 support to young people between the age of 8 - 18. We are part of Priory’s existing portfolio of specialist provisions for young people with social, emotional, behavioural and mental health difficulties.
A qualification in Health and Social care in child studies / with children and a minimum of 3 years previous experience within children's services is essential for this post. Due to the location of the home, the successful candidate will hold a full driving license for at least 3 years.
Our Senior Support Workers get involved with:
• Contributing to the care, teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of our young people
• Supporting the well-being and behaviour of our young people ensuring any significant behavioural or physical occurrences are promptly addressed and reported, referring to a senior member of staff as appropriate
• Assisting Management with the compilation of care and learning plans
• Leading the shifts and ensuring that all daily duties are completed. These duties include, paperwork, finances, medication, health and safety
• Being a keyworker to a young person, ensuring that all their needs are met and you support them to get their voice heard
• Maintain professional relationships whilst developing a good rapport with young people, students, pupils, colleagues, visitors and other stakeholders.
We are open 365 days a year and cover shifts around the clock. We have a monthly rota in place so that staff can plan around work commitments. As a Senior Support Worker, the following shifts are examples of what you could expect to work
08.00 - 23.00 plus a sleep in shift
08.00 - 15.00
14.30 - 23.00 plus a sleep in shift
(Sleep in shifts are staff sleeping in on shift at the home between 23.00-08.00)
• Priory Perks reward and discount scheme
• Comprehensive induction
• Pension scheme
• We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check
• Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
• Employee recognition scheme.
To apply, just click apply now. Our online application form captures information to help keep children safe so thank you for taking the time to complete it.
If you have any questions and would like to find out more, please call Alison Sherman on 01255 831289.
Priory Education and Children’s Services is a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care for vulnerable young people across the UK. Our ambitious and energetic colleagues help make our company what it is and we are looking for more people who have got what it takes. The environments we work in can be challenging so the people that join us need to have a passion for the work we do and be strong role models for the young people we support.References
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references may be requested prior to interview for roles within our schools.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.Disclosure
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.
#LI-NK1« Return to the search results