An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst.
The Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing reporting and analytical support across the organisation to enable data-driven decision making and support strategic planning by Percepta leadership. As a key member of the Centralized Reporting Team, this position is responsible for an enterprise-wide approach to data management and reporting through business intelligence reporting initiatives. The team will create and maintain a variety of contact center operational reports, both automated and manually generated and will be the key point of contact for operation leadership’s and client reporting needs.
At Percepta, we are all about loyalty. We want to help people build stronger, long-term relationships with our client’s brands. To do that, we also need passionate people in our business who are committed to delivering our ultimate aim - Creating customer loyalty. Nothing pleases us more than an opportunity to bring more great talent into our business, so now maybe your chance to get involved.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
Work directly with clients and Percepta leadership to develop, design, enhance, and generate contact center reports for end users taking highly complex information and producing user-friendly reports for review by management and clients
Ensure the integrity and 100% accuracy of all reports distributed from the Centralized Reporting Team
Participate in development and UAT phases of all new reports and report enhancements
Develop procedures and operating instructions for all reporting processes and applications.
Provide production support through problems analysis and resolution to correct deficiencies within reporting applications
Actively participate in call routing discussions to identify data collection and reporting needs
SME in terms of process and data collection for all applications utilized by the Reporting, Operations, and WFM teams.
Work on activities, projects, and requests for data extrapolation as requested by Percepta Leadership
Experience and Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years of work experience as a contact center data and reporting analyst
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in Microsoft Excel to include VBA, macros, pivot tables, and advanced functions
· Experience with SQL, SharePoint Reporting, Access Databases
o Oracle SQL Developer, MS SQL Management Studio, and MS Business Objects Experience Preferred
· Technical understanding and experience with call center tools, telephony systems and contact management center systems (Avaya CMS, Aspect Workforce Management / eWFM)
· Proven experience with MS office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
· Advanced Excel (formulas, Pivot Tables, Charting/Visualizations, Reporting, and Dashboard building, and VBA)
· Experience with designing reports utilizing OLAP cubes as the data source
If you are interested and you are keen to develop your career within a growing company, then why not apply today?