Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Priory Hospital Heathfield is a Neuro Rehabilitation and Neuro Conditions Service in Broad Oak, East Sussex which provides specialist nursing care, rehabilitation and support for individuals with neurological conditions.
Nursing and therapy programmes are tailored for each individual and goals are developed in conjunction with their families to best reflect aspiration. Individuals are supported to take part in activities they enjoy, including sensory experiences, and families are encouraged to be involved through regular review meetings.
We require a full time Charge Nurse (RMN) to lead and support our team of rehabilitation assistants and undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs. Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
• RMN / RNLD
• A recognised mentoring certificate (desirable)
• Experience in a supervisory role
• At least 3 years post registration experience
• The ability to assess and teach junior staff
• A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage health & safety issues
• The drive to learn and develop
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• 25 days’ annual leave increasing to 30 days with length of service - plus 8 bank holidays.
• Welcome Bonus (£5000 spread over 3 years)**
• Relocation Allowance (please get in touch for more details)**
• Subsidised professional membership and registration
• Career development through Staff Nurse grading system
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Healthcare cash plan
• Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership and shopping discounts)
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.