This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Law Enforcement Liaison Unit Team based in at Lycamobile HQ.
The ideal candidate is someone punctual, accurate and responsible - we provide a full training in-house.
Communication Data Disclosure Officer, main responsibilities will involve:
Administer all lawful requests from Authorities for the provision of data held on systems Disclosure of data Law Enforcement Agencies.
Assist with general office administration as required.
Supported emergency services calls related to Life threatening.
Determine the prioritisation of the LEA requests and reply within the stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Prepare and maintain a variety of records, logs, and files, including information of a confidential nature, with strict secrecy and confidentiality as per the applicable policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Ideally cleared to SC level - desired but not essential
- With excellent French & English written/Oral (Must)
- An understanding of DRIPA Act 2014/IPA and GDPR (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
- Must be able to act in the strictest confidence.
- Attention to detail paramount and ability to work under time constraints and extreme pressure to produce data expediently.
- Ability to work in team environment.
Flexibility with shift patterns is required to ensure support across operational hours.
Rolling shift patterns are Monday to Sunday (40 hours per week)