截止时间： 12 March 2021
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. About the role
This is an exciting new role to join a growing Marketing team. This position will work with the team across the marketing mix but will initially be aligned to one of our newest business units, which we have started working with since the beginning of the year. The role will look to work with the new business unit, to create content and campaigns, and an effective re launch planned for this year.
What you will do:
• Work with key stakeholders within the business to understand our Services and Solutions
• Create Sales enablement content, marketing content and execute on a GTM plan for these services
• Copywriting to support content development
• Production of sales materials such as crib sheets, battle cards, objection-handling materials, data sheets to support sales with campaigns
• Creation and execution of marketing campaigns to support key priorities
• Contribute to the development of propositions and propose effective and where relevant vertical specific marketing plans to drive the sales of propositions and core services developed
• Undertake all planning of any campaign and get buy in from stakeholders within the business
• Be able to apply full marketing mix to any campaign activity planned
• Responsible for ensuring that campaigns are run to time and on budget
• Be able to report accurately and concisely to demonstrate success and ROI
• Effectively track and analyse marketing ROI, specifically cost per lead, cost per opportunity etc.
• Assure consistent communication of brand image and position both internally and externally
Your experience will include:
• Experience in Marketing discipline
• Understanding of public and private market sectors, market trends, and the competitive landscape
• Proven track record in developing & delivering successful campaigns with demonstrable ROI
• Good understanding of Channel sales processes and the role of a reseller
• An understanding of IT in general, networks, and business critical systems
• An understanding of Channel investment, ROI methodology and the ability of the reseller to effect positive or negative change in terms of partner performance
• An understanding of how to manage integrated sales & marketing campaigns from inception through to fruition which have resulted in demonstrable revenue and/or GM growth
• Knowledge of how to analyse campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for future improvement
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you generous holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme