An experienced Integration Developer with a minimum of 6 years experience is required to join the Software Development team and be part of an exciting journey, implementing a business-critical integration service for their global customers.
Job type: Monday – Friday Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
Job Posting Date: 5th November 2020
Job Closing Date: 4th December 2020
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
· Working in an Agile & DevOps environment.
· Taking part in specialist team designing,
· Building and delivering Integration Services on the company's Middleware platform.
· Helping onboard new B2B clients and support the development and maintenance of API, Kiosk, mobile, customizer tools/apps.
· Managing small/medium projects or customer integrations and ensuring the continuous improvement of business workflow and tools for internal and external use.
· Supporting the business development team on a day to day basis ensuring queries are answered and issues resolved in a timely manner.
· Preparing requirement specifications, reading and understanding software technical documents, working with data models, relational database design, and data flow.
· Implementing API process to onboard clients, supporting the IT team when onboarding and supporting new customers and support the business development team helping to keep them aware of the latest developments and IT integrations.
· Explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences, from non-technical clients to experienced software developers/architects.
The ideal candidate for this Integration developer role should have the following skills and experience:
· Demonstrate experience in Application Integration and ESB, SOA Technologies