Join us as an SEO – Senior Project Support - Transformation / Buisness Change with Home Office – Croydon
The Home Office
This role is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and innovative person to be at the forefront of change in one of the great Departments of State. We are delivering significant transformation in order to continue keeping our citizens safe and our country secure.
At Capita, we support clients across a range of sectors, including local Government, central Government, education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance and other private sector organisations. We support with expertise applied by the talent across our business in combination with technology, insight and analytics to keep our clients ahead of change, sharper than competitors and more efficient than ever – and we always need new talent to help us achieve our goals.
Responsibilities of the post
· Oversight of the projects risk and dependencies registers
· Stakeholder mapping
· Development of project-specific communications plans and engagements strategy
· Develop tools, training, guidance and assurance at the project level as required.
· Day to the management of the project
·Extensive experience of working in major projects, programme management office or portfolio management office.
· Experience of working in public or government or private Large/Complex project experience
· Experience of operational/cultural business change- including planning, managing and implementing change
· Experience of working in major projects, programme management office or portfolio management office.
· Experience in supporting the management of organisational change blockers and issues to resolution.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to deliver information in a simple, clear and concise manner to a variety of different stakeholders;
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
·If you have experience in dealing with projects related to frontline deployment that would be useful.
· Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio).
· Analytical thinking and the ability to interpret data.
· Problem-solving skills
· Run meetings
· Risk and planning Management
·Experience in working on projects throughout the various stages of the project lifecycle.
·Experience in Agile methodology
· Ability to work and act under own initiative under pressure and be creative in tackling challenges and finding solutions
· Experience of working in a busy, evolving environment
· Strong communication skills, including communicating to different levels and groups in the organisation
· Good presentation skills
Please note successful applicants will be required to go through vetting and Security Clearance.