截止时间： 22 February 2021
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Social Media Executive to join us based at our state-of-the-art Headquarters in Southampton. However, all our people, where they can are currently working from home. You will join us on a full time, permanentbasis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £25,577 - £28,585 per annum.
Ordnance Survey (OS) provides national mapping services for Great Britain and is a world-leading provider of geospatial solutions. OS location data and expertise has helped governments make smarter decisions, businesses gain valuable data insight, and everyone experience the world outside for over 225 years.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Social Media Executive:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week (with flexible working options)
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus, a suite of excellent additional benefits
As our Social Media Executive, you will play an important role in the Customer & Marketing team – within the Consumer Business Unit. We’re looking to transform our social media presence and elevate its performance through a customer-centric, content-focused, expert approach; and need you to help us do this.
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, you will work within the Customer & Marketing team to help deliver the strategy through creative content and activity. You will work across social platforms, ideating and then delivering content and that drives engagement and traffic, drives awareness, and attracts and engages our target audience.
You will play a key role in the running and activation of our B2C social media platforms – including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter – and you will utilise your social media knowledge and experience to look after community management and drive engagement and growth; whilst also helping to improve efficiency and commercial performance.
What we’re looking for in our ideal Social Media Executive:
- A lover of social media, with experience delivering commercial campaigns
- Knowledge of and experience in utilising core platforms: Facebook and Instagram
- Experience and success in community management
- Strong content building and editing skills, with a customer-centric mindset and focus
- Good data interpretation and analytical skills
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate up and down and influence
- A passion for outdoor activity and enabling others to get outside
- Good level of photoshop skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience of running paid activity on Facebook and Instagram
- Specific experience of and successful utilisation of Brandwatch or similar
- An understanding of feed management and optimisation
- Proven experience in marketing of digital and/or technical products and apps
- Experience working with an email service provider such as DotDigital
If you’re an ambitious social media marketer, who loves the outdoors, we’d be keen to hear from you! Customers are at the heart of everything we do, and our aim is to help them get outside more often. This is an exciting time to join OS as we continue to learn more about our customers and build our best in class team to deliver business objectives.
If you would like to be part of this, click apply nowto be considered as our Social Media Executive – we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: Sunday 24th January 2021