The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
· Analyze customer usage trends, country-based product usage and consumption patterns of existing Lycamobile product to test whether they are in-line with the intend product plan
· Conduct competitive reviews of Lycamobile products based on marketing communication and align with in-house analytical competitive reviews
· Maintaining and developing B2C product positioning and go to market strategy, relevant to audience type, demographic, segment types, size of business and verticals that differentiates it from other products in the market.
· Planning and execution of product and pricing updates, and the launch of new products, including working with relevant team to generate relevant yearly quarterly and monthly Go-To-Market plans
· Monitor and update existing budget (if any provided) plans and actuals with review mechanisms sent on achievement to all relevant departments
· Maintain regular updates and conduct issue analysis with specified customer service teams in order to update mandates, procedures and application of Lycamobile product in to maintain customer satisfaction
· Developing, planning and executing campaign communications and product briefs to ensure consistent and ongoing customer and prospect communication, working with Marketing Communications and Channel Management teams.
· Managing the development and dissemination of case studies, customer references, and other content, managing this for best use and delivery across suitable channels, working with relevant teams.
· Maintaining global consistency and quality of the brand across all markets in close coordination with the in-house Marketing teams
Product improvement & Problem handling
· Co-ordinate and conduct reviews and escalations (if required) with the respective stake holders within and outside of the business in order to provide to provide a seamless service.
· Conduct periodic reviews with the key stake holders to improve the customer experience and give the best value for money.
· Identify the gaps in the market, and introduce new features, value added services to support the customers needs.
· Communicating the value proposition of each product; maintaining and developing suitable sales enablement materials and collateral required to support the selling process across the organization, engaging with key stakeholders to ensure understanding and consistent execution.
· Conduct regular analysis with Channel Management teams to validate channel allocations and strategies in LM countries