截止时间： 17 March 2021
We have an opportunity available for a Test Analyst to join our team based at our HQ in Southampton however all our people, where they can are currently working from home and we recognise the future need to be flexible; as such we are open to applications that can deliver work remotely where appropriate. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £33,380 - £39,270 per annum.
Ordnance Survey (OS) provides national mapping services for Great Britain and is a world-leading provider of geospatial solutions. OS location data and expertise has helped governments make smarter decisions, businesses gain valuable data insight, and everyone experience the world outside for over 225 years.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Test Analyst:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week (with flexible working options)
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus, a suite of excellent additional benefits
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity for testing and front-end customer-facing websites, mobile applications, back-end API’s and the integration layers.
As our Test Analyst, you will work to identify, manage and execute testing on agile projects for both, hosted and cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for delivering the test activities to meet the functional and non-functional requirements and ambitions of our stakeholders, whilst contributing to effective agile delivery.
Working closely with Software Engineers based at OS and also third-party vendors, you will help to conduct automation, exploratory and regression testing using a variety of development and test frameworks in a CI/CD environment.
You will regularly participate in estimation activities and are encouraged to identify opportunities to maximise test benefits within the team. You will report, provide regular updates and provide support to the domain Test Lead, and will communicate test goals and issues between technical teams, leads, architects, delivery managers and stakeholders.
What we’re looking for in our Test Analyst:
- The ability to work with delivery teams and stakeholders to develop appropriate test approach and define acceptance criteria for successful delivery
- Knowledge of automation, cloud-based infrastructure testing, API testing, front-end web-based application testing, security testing, performance and load testing
- Skills in design appropriate automated and manual test suites to ensure adequate and effective test coverage and assurance
- Analytical skills with the ability to design and implement tests around TDD/BDD feature files for functional and non-functional test activities
- Technical skills in test automation frameworks and languages like Selenium and Rest Assured
- Experience of executing test suites to ensure full test coverage, quality and adherence to acceptance test criteria
- Experience of testing web applications, Ecommerce sites and mobile applications using manual and automation techniques
- The ability to maximise the benefits of appropriate test tools and practices to ensure efficient and successful delivery
- Experience of working in an agile methodology whilst engaging with engineers and third party delivery teams
Our growing Technology and Design team plays a key role in ensuring OS is at the cutting edge of geospatial capability and is looking for people to join them. Its mission is to work across the business to provide customer-centric design and technology services.
If you would like to be part of this, click apply now to be considered as our Test Analyst, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: Sunday 28th February 2021